Thursday, April 13, 2023

NUDE AT WORK

 It was the end of November, and a few months ago the days were rough and gray, typical of southeastern Pennsylvania at this time of year. I'd been working outside all morning so I was pretty chilled when I got back to the office, even though I was wearing layers. I work in a new building next to a posh trendy area, an office building with different tenants, from a group of doctors to an accounting firm to a small but popular tutoring shop, on the same floor as the neighboring building. Office. Tutoring companies cater to both elementary school students and recent high school seniors who lack the grades and test scores for immediate college entrance but who can at least improve with additional tuition. A full range of courses is offered, including subjects such as math, languages and science. The tutoring company is owned by a very bright 30 year old woman named Tessie who has seen her business really grow over the last few years by hiring several other tutors to help manage the overflow in her primary responsibility of teaching biology.


In addition to Tessie's business acumen, she's also physically impressive with her black hair and toned 5.5ft frame which makes her look great in any outfit she wears to work. She is a strong woman in many ways. Even though I'm married, I think about her often and look forward to seeing her when she comes into my office.” I threw off my coat and turned on my desktop computer. My production has been like quicksand the last few weeks, so I was looking forward to getting at least something done. While the computer was warming up, I went to the men's room and turned the locking mechanism on the office door to the unlocked position so as not to get locked out. I usually do the opposite, but somehow I forgot that day. I sat down at my desk and checked my recent email and a few news websites to catch up on the day. I hoped our paths would cross that day as well, as she would drop by from time to time or meet up in the hallway to chat.


But I couldn't wait, so I uploaded it to Facebook and launched their homepage. To be honest, I love looking at her pictures. Especially from a summer travel album where she occasionally wore a bikini. One photo in particular keeps inspiring me. She's wearing a green swimsuit, wet from swimming, that hugs her tanned body in all the right places. As usual, I direct my gaze to her cute face first, but quickly move on to her protruding nipples and down to her well-defined pussy lips, which are clearly visible through the wetsuit.


Looking at the photos made me restless and started rubbing my jeans. God, she always had the same effect on me, and I started to fantasize that if I stared at her, she could see me playing somehow, like always. I undid my belt, undid my jeans, pulled them down and rubbed my white panties. The heat from the penis could also be felt outside the underwear but it wasn't enough and when I pulled it to the side my head and hard shaft came out. I made a few adjustments and also pulled out the ball to fully expose it. Perhaps the embarrassment and sense of embarrassment when someone looks at something so private adds to the experience. I am here.


I immediately started getting excited as I was still seeing bikini footage of Tessie on the left side of the screen so I googled CFNM and started watching videos of all possible scenarios of men stripping completely naked in front of me. Girls often force men to masturbate in front of them. Of course, it made me even hotter, especially since Tessie's face is still on the screen.


Like before, I wanted to show myself off and get even harder, so I got up, pulled my pants halfway down, walked around, leaned over my desk, and made my way to the office. Door. I was so excited to see someone there especially Tessie standing in the open doorway slowly masturbating my now 7 inch penis. I stood at my desk and turned the monitor toward myself while dropping my jeans and underwear. I closed my eyes and rubbed the underside from root to head using only my fingers down to the knuckle which was almost completely exposed at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!