Monday, May 29, 2023

my first time - gay story

 My first time was with my best friend from school, a boy named Curtis. We were both about 12 years old. I didn't have too many friends in school because it was pretty obvious that I was the gay kid in class. That was until one day Curtis showed up as the new kid. He looked at me and smiled and my whole body got warm and I felt a tingling go all over me. After school on the way home on our bus, Curtis stopped by my seat as I was once again sitting alone, and he asked if he could sit with me. I was shocked because Curtis was not an obvious gay boy like myself, he was kind of a bully or what we used to call a "tough guy". I smiled and said yes and he sat next to me, our legs were even touching. We became the best of friends from that moment on. We were always together. I found out he only lived several blocks away from where I lived. He asked my mom if I could go to his house to hang out and play. She thankfully said yes. Thats when we first started holding hands and sitting really close to each other. His mom loved me lol and that was cool because I was developing a huge crush on Curtis and I was certain he felt the same about me. Our first sexual experience happened during the summer. We were exploring the woods where we lived and having a great time kidding around and laughing our asses off, goofing around like all boys do. On the way home I wanted to show Curtis something. I had found a cool place to escape the summer heat that I wanted to show him. It was under some huge bushes, where we could sit. It was like a huge canopy over our head, but best of all it was totally private because no one could see us while we were under there lol we sat there for a little while and Curtis started scratching his crotch, I asked him if he had an itch and he laughed and said "no silly, my dick is hard" well as soon as he said that my dick got hard too! He giggled and asked me if I wanted to see his dick. I said "sure" and he unzipped his pants and hauled out his boner. Thats when he grinned and asked if he could see mine. I didn't need to be asked twice before I unzipped and pulled out my boner. His eyes got real big because I was slightly larger than he was. He reached over and asked if he could touch my cock, and I almost came right then just from the excitement of knowing he wanted to touch my cock. I told him it was okay and he laid his warm hand over dick and started rubbing up and down. I asked him if I could feel his cock too and before you know it we were both rubbing and jerking each other so fast our hands were just a blur lol It wasn't long before his body started spasming and jerking right about the same time I was having mild sexual convulsions. I shot a huge load all over his hand and right then his dick spit out his cum like it was shot from a cannon. He actually tasted my cum and told me it was sweet. So I naturally tasted his cum too and it was kind of sweet but also had a creamy taste too it. After that we looked for any excuse to be alone so we could get our hands down each others pants lol until one day I was at his house and we noticed next door to his home there was an empty summer cottage locked up because it was the end of summer. We figured out how to sneak into it lol So we told Curtis's mom we were going to my house, but instead of doing that we went next door to the cottage. We made sure no one was watching us and we slipped into it before anyone could see us. We quickly locked the door and started looking around for a place where we could not be seen from a window. We found a fully funished small bedroom. We closed the drapes and stripped down naked. We wrapped our arms around each other and immediately started grinding our hot hard cocks together, rubbing and humping till we almost came right then. But we stopped and layed down next to each other on the bed. I told Curtis we probably had a couple of hours to play so why not take our time and enjoy ourselves, He got that big shit eating grin on his face and started rubbing his hands together laughing and giggling. I just laughed at him because he looked so cute doing that. At this point I probably should describe a little bit about what Curtis and I looked like. Curtis had curly dark red hair and a few freckles on his face. Plus he had a beautiful body, thin and muscular, with a nice size cock. For an 11 year old lol we measured our hard dicks and his at the time was a solid 5 inches. I had straight dark brown hair and I was a little bit taller than Curtis plus I was pretty thin as well but not as muscular as Curtis and my cock was over 5 inches. So here we were naked in this summer cottage all alone laying next to each other in this full sized bed. Curtis crawled over to me and layed on top of me with his face so close I could smell his breath. That's when we had our first kiss and it didnt stop there either. We had always talked about sex and intimacy and what we would do when we grew up. Well we were no where close to being grown up lol but we found our chance to try as much sex stuff as we wanted with no worries about somebody catching us doing it or hearing us for that matter too. Curtis pushed his tongue into my mouth and I was shocked at first, but I soon felt an electric thrill go through me straight down to my toes. Our hands were roaming all over each other. He pushed his hand between my legs, and I thought he was going to rub my balls but his hand went straight for my ass. His fingers quickly found my asshole, and then he pushed his finger inside of me. I almost came out of the bed lol he just grinned and said "you like that don't ya" I moaned and whimpered "yes" he pushed his finger in a little further and he hit a spot where I felt an electric sexual jolt of pleasure shoot throughout my whole body. He quickly squirmed his body between my legs and started rubbing his cock against mine. And then he started pushing his dick down lower between my legs toward my ass crack. I asked him what he was doing and he said since I liked his finger inside me so much I might really like his dick inside of me too. I was well beyond saying a whole lot at this point and all I could do was moan and open my legs and raise up my ass so he could push his dick inside of me. And when he did, it hurt a little but he pulled out and put some spit on his fingers and got my ass all slippery. His cock had no trouble finding its way inside my ass lol His dick found that spot that his finger had hit and I started crying and moaning and kicking my legs up and down in the bed. Curtis started humping and thrusting inside of me real fast and real hard and then he started kissing me again. It wasnt long before I started panting and moaning really heavy and he was grunting and shoving his cock in and out of me like some kind of bull. His body stiffened and shook and he thrust inside of me really hard and his dick hit that spot again and without even touching myself I shot a huge load all over my stomach and all over his stomach and chest too. Thats when he let out a low growl and I felt something hot go into my ass. When he finished he just lay on top of me for a long time. We were both covered in sweat and cum. And then I heard him say something to me that no other boy had ever ever said to me, he said "I love you" and then he smiled real big and gave me a long wet kiss. I told him I loved him too. We waited for about 15-20 minutes and firgured we probably still had about another hour yet before our mothers would start worrying about where we were, so we decided to do a litlle more exploring lol thats when we thought we'd find out what all the hoopla there was about blowjobs. OH MY GOD we could not get enough of that. We licked and sucked each others cock and balls till we were shaking and about ready to fall off the bed lol He shot his load first and I swallowed almost all of it lol it wasnt to much longer I shot my load and he drank it down like it was Kool Aid lol we both had a real blast in more ways than one. We were together for another 3 years before my family had to move away. It was after Halloween when we moved. I remember Curtis coming to our house for the last time with his mom and brothers and sisters on Halloween to say goodbye. It was one of the most painful goodbyes I'd ever experienced at that that time in my life. We both gave each other a big hug and cried. Our clueless moms thought it was adorable that two good buddies were such good friends. They had no idea of the huge crush we had for each other. I remember as we were hugging we bother whispered to each other "I love you" just enough so we could both hear it but no one else heard us. I even snuck in a little kiss on his ear. He was my first crush and my first sexual experience. I've often wondered how he grew up and what kind of man he became. Did he out grow up never having another gay experience and possibly settling down with a woman or did he find some lucky man and live a happy life. I'm thankful I found a wondeful man and we've been married over 7 happy years. Well I hope you all enjoyed my little novel about my first time lol it was really wonderful for me to be able to go down memory lane with you all and remember those times all those years ago. Big Big Hugs everybody 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!